My Biography (German short style)
- I, Karin Ingrid Hantzsch, was born on January 1st of 1947 in the small town of
Nerchau in East Germany. (The German Democratic Republic was founded two years later.)
I was the second of five children. My father, Werner Hantzsch, was a factory worker,
my mother, Elfriede Hantzsch, a housewife.
- In 1953, I started school at age six at the ten-class Polytechnic School in Nerchau.
- In 1963 I graduated from School.
- From 1963 - 1965 I went to a Secretary Training School. After completion I worked
for one year as a Secretary in the same factory where my father worked.
- In 1966 - 1968 I got the chance to work in the capital Berlin as a secretary in
the headquarters of the socialist youth organization, Free German Youth.
- In 1968 I found employment as a Dramaturgy Secretary at the art publishing house
"Henschel Verlag Berlin."
- November 1969: Marriage to the composer and pianist Peter Dorn.
- 1971 - 1974: Personal Secretary of the Administration Director of the United
Museums of Berlin (East).
- June 1973: Divorce from my husband.
- June 1974: I escaped together with my ex-husband - in the trunk of a
car - from the German Democratic Republic to West Germany, to the city of Hamburg.
- 1974 - 1975: Personal Secretary of the Administration Director of the Opera House
- 1976: Several temporary jobs in social facilities.
- 1976 - 1979: Three year course study of social work at the Social College in Hamburg.
- 1978: I received my driver's license.
- August 1979: Marriage to Matthias Stave, restaurateur of antique furniture.
- 1979: After graduation from college I moved together with my husband to the
village of Hedwigenkoog on the North Sea coast with the goal of starting an alternative
private children's home.
- 1979 - 1981: Remodeling of an old village school into a children's home.
- 1981: Opening of a private children's home and running it as the owner for
nearly two years.
- November 1982: Quitting of my children's home because of bankruptcy.
- February 1983: Separation from my husband; moving back to Hamburg. Unemployment
for one year.
- 1984: Divorce from my husband.
- 1984 - 1985: Employment as an Educator with mentally ill patients in a
self-contained institution for 1 ? years.
- 1986 - 1988: Employment as a social worker/educator in a homeless shelter.
- 1989: Unemployed for one year. Starting my crystal and mineral collection and
pursuing a career as a Crystal Healer.
- 1989: Starting to learn English at age 42.
- 1989: Three-month visit and study of the spiritual Findhorn Community in Scotland.
- February 1990: Visiting America for a one-year stay with a San Diego host
family as the nanny and housekeeper.
- April 1990: Meeting my future husband, James Patrick Lacy.
- February 1991: Going back to Hamburg, Germany, with the intent to sell
my household belongings and to return to America.
- April 1991: Return to San Diego, California; renting a house with my fiance.
- August 1991: Marriage to James Patrick Lacy, a Kung Fu Grandmaster.
- September 1991: Career as an Entrepreneur: starting together with my husband a
martial arts home study business in San Diego.
- September 1994: Moving to Jacumba, San Diego county, near the Mexican border;
buying a trailer home on 2.5 acres; running our mail order business from our home.
- 1995: Enrolling in Abraham's (channeled through Esther Hicks) weekly audio home
study program as a Student of the Science of Deliberate Creation.
- Spring 1997: Receiving from my inner guidance the granting of permission to start
my life's mission and to call myself a "Lightworker for America."
- November 1998: Going on-line and joining and exploring the international Lightworker
- January 2000: Launching of my own domain name website, under my internet name
- August 2004: Completion of my 7-year book project "Who Wants To Be A Lightworker
- A Handbook for a New Career as a "Lightworker for America."
- February 2005: Receiving a Doctor's permit for using Medical Marijuana as
treatment for bipolar disorder and other Ascension Symptoms.
- December 2005: Leaving my husband.
- December 2005: Starting to live authentic as a Lightworker, at age 59,
with no money, no car, no job, no friends.
- December 2005: I ended up at the Ashram in Sonoma, California. I stayed
there for five months of healing time.
- May 2006: Moving to Garberville/Humboldt County for the writing of my
next book, called "Potty Training for Indigo Children" - Cannabis/Marijuana/Hemp
for Medicine, Enlightenment, and Abundant Resources for the 21st Century.
- June 2006: Completion of my book "Potty Training for Indigo Children."
Taking on different gardening jobs for making a living.
- May 2007: I became a U.S. citizen in San Francisco on May 6th, 2007.
- June 2007: Moving to Chico, California. Renting an apartment.
- December 2007: Divorce from my husband.
- December 2007: Applying for food stamps and SSI.
- January 2008: Receiving of early retirement money from Germany.
- January 2008: Receiving of early retirement money from the U.S.
- February 2008: Approval for SSI income.
- April 2009: Moving into a rental cottage in a better Chico neighborhood.
- September 2009: Termination of my monthly SSI check due to government budget cuts.
- Fall 2009: Continued work on my third book, called "Washing My Potatoes" which is
about documenting my life experience as a self-proclaimed Lightworker for America.
- 2010: Focusing on my next spiritual assignment, my vision project "Dome Village
Katrina," an apprenticeship program for becoming a New Community Builder. For over
two years I have been looking for my four co-creators to build our cluster of five
earth-bag domes plus community dome. This model of a self-sustaining small community
is meant to snowball in rural areas.
- May 2010: Re-building my website.
- Top of Page
My Birth Horoscope
(For those interested in Astrology charts)
(Click for a larger image)
Mayan Calendar Chart